Sunday, May 25, 2008

Tough Time Ahead


My whimsical nature and propensity to waste time ignoring the gravity of the consequences have brought me to my knees. I’m about to appear for the exam on Compiler Design tomorrow. But many topics are yet to be studied! I’m so much tensed up. Yet I can realize the best solution for me right now is to try to cover as many topics as I can. My classmate Azam is helping me a lot in this regard. I’m indebted to him.

There must be an end to this practice – just passing time without any fruitful work! Only Allah knows when I shall be able to overcome this seemingly innate characteristic. Nevertheless, I must give it a try, an all-out try! Oh! I can’t remember how many times I’ve already told this myself! In the end, it didn’t work out. Some people continue to act as before until they are stopped by something terrible. I fear I belong to this group.

0 comments: