Thursday, May 29, 2008

Erratic behaviour of Bangladeshi Blog Aggregator

Of late, I came to know Bangadeshi Blog Aggregator from Mr. Adnan Quaium's Blog and linked my blog to it. It's really a great experience to get exposure to a wider platform.

But one thing that frustrated me is that my posts are being displayed under the name of another author - Rezwan ! I don't know what to do or whom to inform this erratic behaviour. Hope the administrators of that site will take immediate steps in order to fix this.

Anyway, in time of exams, my blog adventure is serving as an effective means of getting relief from tension! :)

3 comments:

Arnab said...

I enjoyed your blog. Good job. Keep up the post.

Ahmad Ferdous Bin Alam said...

Thanks for your compliment.

Anonymous said...

It is certainly interesting for me to read this post. Thanks for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

Best wishes